Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ahhhhh! Nature! It's all over me! Get it off!

Turns out that this lil girl:


Yes, the one looking all guilty as sin:

Has a fascination with all things frogs.  Our new house is inundated with frogs and toads.  Big toads.  Ugly toads.  Jumpy toads.  And this girl considers herself the self proclaimed Toad Terminator.  If you don't mind gently freeing said toads from her mouth like J, is no big deal. I mind.  I'm more of a Nature From Afar kinda gal and I'm not touching the toads.  
This one has chosen to withstand the Toad Terminator and live under the drain spout on our bottom deck. We named him Yoda and I used a zoom lens to take this picture because dude looked ready to get all froggy with me and jump. (Apparently 6 is the number of times you can let a flash go off in a toad's face before they get all jumpy - just fyi)

So anyway, like my favorite quote from Melman the giraffe in the movie Madagascar says: Ahhhhh! Nature! It's all over me! Get it off!  

Totally sums me up.

Always,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment